APS offer the most robust and cost effective processing equipment and water treatment systems that enable extremely cost effective and environmentally proactive recovery of all quarry spoil. Recycled sand and aggregates have a wide variety of uses across a wide range of construction projects.
• Production of sand and aggregates from a sustainable source
• Maximising the re-use of natural resources
• Protecting sand and aggregate supply in areas where natural reserves are in decline
• Minimising transport costs for sand and aggregate materials – recycled materials are usually produced closer to urban centres
• Production of the highest value recycled sand and aggregates